Call Today: (202) 554-2277
Contact Us Today
You need a passport renewal and your most recent passport was issued less than 15 years ago and you were at least 16 years old when the passport was issued.
Your U.S. Passport can only be renewed if ALL the following conditions are met:
- You still have your U.S. Passport in your possession.
- Your previous U.S. Passport was issued when you were age 16 or over.
- Your previous U.S. Passport was issued no more than 15 years ago.
- Your U.S. Passport is undamaged.
Procedures for Renewing Passport:
- Enclose completed DS-82 Form.
- Enclose old Passport.
- Enclose two (2) passport photos (2″ x 2″).
- Enclose copy of Travel Itinerary.
- Enclose Letter of Authorization. (Contact Caring Hands for this form)
- Enclose appropriate fees. (Adoption Fees are below… US State Department fees can be found on the web site: www.travel.state.gov/passport.
- Daytime phone number(s) where you can be reached if additional information is needed.
- Prepaid mailer (i.e., Federal Express, UPS, USPS, etc.) to return completed documents to you. Please be sure to keep the “Sender’s Copy” of your waybill so that you are able to track the package at a later date if needed.