Caring Hands provide research and/or retrieval of documents for the following:
Legislative & Government Agency Services:
- Patent and Trademark Office Searches.
- House and Senate Reports.
- Conference and Committee Report.
- Treaties and International Agreements.
- Federal Register, GAO and GPO Acquisitions.
- IRS, Treasury and Commerce, EPA, DOJ, DOT, SEC, FTC and FCC.
- U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.
- U.S. District Courts.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Courts.
- Federal Courts (Claims, Tax, etc.).
- Supreme Court.
- Washington, DC, Northern Virginia and Maryland.
- Library of Congress, Federal, Academic and Public Library Access.
- Complete Library Searches.
- Citation Verification.
- Locate specific Journals, Newspapers, Magazines and Books.
- Copy Services.
- Case Monitor (follow all filings, orders, memoranda/opinions and decisions within a case).
- Online Searches and/or Retrievals.
- Federal Records Center and Archive retrieval of closed cases.
- Current Docket Sheets.
- Acquisition requests with 24-48 hour turn around.
Internet Research Services:
- Monitoring of Public Internet web site documents. Printed documents provided to clients on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.