Call Today: (202) 554-2277
Contact Us Today
Applies if you are applying for a new or first passport for the first time OR your expired passport was issued more than 15 years ago. Examples:
- You are applying for a U.S. Passport for the first time, OR
- Your prior U.S. Passport was issued when you were under 16, OR
- Your previous U.S. Passport was issued more than 15 years ago, OR
- Your expired U.S. Passport is not in their possession.
Procedures for New Passport:
- Enclose completed DS-11 Form (online Version)
- Enclosed completed and notarized DS-3053
- Enclose two (2) passport photos (2″ x 2″).
- Enclose official Birth Certificate.
- Enclose copy of Travel Itinerary.
- Enclose copy of Driver’s License or official ID.
- Enclose Letter of Authorization. (Contact Caring Hands for this form)
- Enclose appropriate fees. (Adoption Fees are below… US State Department fees can be found on the web site: www.travel.state.gov/passport.
- Envelope sealed by Post Master. Check with local Post Office.
- Daytime phone number(s) where you can be reached if additional information is needed.
- Prepaid mailer (i.e., Federal Express, UPS, USPS, etc.) to return completed documents to you. Please be sure to keep the “Sender’s Copy” of your waybill so that you are able to track the package at a later date if needed.