International Adoption Services
Caring Hands has extensive experience assisting in the authentication of International Adoption Documents. Consider Caring Hands as your primary document authentication company if you are looking for detail-oriented staff that is proficient and readily accessible to the U.S. State Department and all of the embassies in Washington, D.C.
We are specialists in expediting paperwork for a flat rate. We work with individuals, adoption agencies, and legal offices.
Caring Hands will:
- Hand-carry and submit your adoption documents to the U.S. State Department, retrieve within 72 hours, and submit them to the Embassy (in Washington, DC) that same day.
- Retrieve your adoption documents on pickup day and review them for completion and accuracy.
- Deliver your documents to a courier service (FedEx, UPS, DHL, or USPS) for return to you.
****All of the above, for one flat rate with no hidden charges.****
Additional services available:
- Retrieval of vital record documents, FS-240 birth records of U.S. citizens born abroad, divorce decrees.
- Authentication (Apostille or Certification) of documents by any Secretary of State in the U.S., and the U.S. Circuit Court, when needed. (All 50 states and territories)
****Additional fees apply for the above services.****