Name Change on Passport

Call Today: (202) 554-2277
Contact Us Today

Your name can be changed on your Passport and your current Passport was issued within one year and it is undamaged.

Procedures for Name Change on Passport:

  • Enclose completed DS-5504 Form.
  • Enclose Letter of Authorization. (Contact Caring Hands for this form)
  • Enclose appropriate fees. (Adoption Fees are below… US State Department fees can be found on the web site:
  • Daytime phone number(s) where you can be reached if additional information is needed.
  • Prepaid mailer (i.e., Federal Express, UPS, USPS, etc.) to return completed documents to you. Please be sure to keep the “Sender’s Copy” of your waybill so that you are able to track the package at a later date if needed.