Lost or Stolen Passport

Call Today: (202) 554-2277
Contact Us Today

You may replace your lost, stolen or damaged Passport if the Passport would still be valid then you need do a Lost or Stolen Passport. You can also use these instructions in the case that you are unsure whether the lost passport would still be valid.

Procedures Replacing a Lost, Stolen or Damaged Passport:

  • Enclose completed DS-11 Form.
  • Enclose completed DS-64 (explains loss).
  • Enclose two (2) passport photos (2″ x 2″).
  • Enclose copy of Travel Itinerary.
  • Enclose Letter of Authorization. (Contact Caring Hands for this form)
  • Enclose copy of Driver’s License or official ID.
  • Enclose appropriate fees. (Adoption Fees are below… US State Department fees can be found on the web site: www.travel.state.gov/passport.
  • Daytime phone number(s) where you can be reached if additional information is needed.
  • Prepaid mailer (i.e., Federal Express, UPS, USPS, etc.) to return completed documents to you. Please be sure to keep the “Sender’s Copy” of your waybill so that you are able to track the package at a later date if needed.